Snap-on terminal guards provide finger protection for the PCBs and terminal blocks. Available closed, or perforated or pre-drilled with screwdriver access holes for connecting/disconnecting the wires on the assembled unit.
- Fast snap-on assembly
- Closed terminal guards for areas without terminal blocks
- Available in sizes of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 modules wide
- For 6, 9 and 12 module enclosures use 3 module guards (see notes below)
- Perforated terminal guards with hole knockouts (5.08 mm pitch) and break-off cable tabs for selecting individual positions
- Pre-drilled terminal guards with screwdriver access holes on 5.08 mm, 7.5 mm and 10.16 mm pitches
- For basic housings with extended walls to the PCB (version 4) it is not
necessary to fit terminal guards to provide protection to the internal electronics. Terminal guards are only necessary if the terminal blocks must be protected.
- Material PC (UL 94 V-0)